- The statements and communications contained in the First Responder website are intended for information only. None of them constitutes a solicitation, an offer or a recommendation to buy or sell securities, or to conduct other transactions.
- No warranty, either express, or implied, is given for the information and opinions published on the website. Actions based on statements made therein are the responsibility of those who take them. First Responder therefore disclaims all liability for damage which may result directly and indirectly from the use, performance or consultation of the First Responder web site, in connection with access to the website itself or other websites linked to it.
Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, First Responder may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any First Responder product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
First Responder collects, at the time of your visit and registration to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
Third Party Vendors
We use Google tracking and advertising products to provide & improve our advertising, including: Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics & Interest Reporting.
You may opt out of other 3rd party cookies by visiting: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
First Responder collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding First Responder ’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades as well as of other products or services available from First Responder, its affiliates and third parties;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from First Responder and third parties;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the First Responder site or any First Responder product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of First Responder, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the First Responder site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning First Responder ’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
First Responder limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. First Responder does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
First Responder does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to First Responder ’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on First Responder ’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if First Responder has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with First Responder’s rights or property, other users of First Responder ’s website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that First Responder or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in USA or Canada, or in any other country in which First Responder or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), First Responder will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove First Responder ’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
First Responder will use reasonable efforts to keep visitor’s and customer’s personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing First Responder about changes to their personal information. First Responder will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
First Responder will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
Access to Personal Information
First Responder will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:
Suite 915, 700 West Pender Street, Vancouver,
British Columbia, V6C 1G8
If First Responder is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting First Responder as described above.’ First Responder will promptly correct such personal information.’
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This website contains certain “forward-looking statements.” Such forward-looking statements are sometimes identified by words such as “intends,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “expects” and “hopes” and include, without limitation, statements regarding First Responder’s plan of business operations, potential contractual arrangements and pipeline, receipt of working capital, anticipated revenues and related expenditures, and involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from projected results. Such factors include, among others, commodity prices, the willingness and ability of third parties to honor their contractual obligations, the decisions of third parties over which First Responder has no control, environmental and government regulations, availability of financing, judicial proceedings, force majeure events, and other such risk factors. Many of these factors are beyond First Responder’s ability to control or predict. Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Except as otherwise required by applicable securities statutes or regulations, First Responder disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Nothing on this website is either an offer to purchase, or a solicitation of an offer to sell, shares of First Responder or any other entity. Nothing on this website is a solicitation of a proxy from a security holder of First Responder or any other company.
Exclusion of Liability
First Responder shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), and loss of profits, opportunities or information arising from: the use of or reliance on information contained in this website; any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current; use of any third party websites linked to this website; any Internet software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website; and any other matter connected with this website; even if First Responder is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses.
Not Responsible For Internet Software or Computer Viruses
Due to technical difficulties inherent on the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this website. Computer viruses may also be inadvertently downloaded from the website. First Responder shall not be liable for Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs and recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Not Responsible For Linked Websites
First Responder provides links to third party websites for your convenience only and the inclusion of these links does not imply that First Responder monitors or endorses these websites. Accordingly, First Responder accepts no responsibility for such websites.
Website Provided as a Service Only
This website is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction and the information contained herein in no way should be construed or interpreted as such. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in the United States, Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by First Responder to that effect. The information on this website should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning First Responder securities.
All quotes are delayed unless otherwise stated. All stock quotes and historical stock price data are provided by third party service providers and are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended for trading purposes. If you are contemplating trading in the securities of First Responder we strongly advise you to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision. First Responder makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of any such stock price quotes or historical stock price data and has not taken any steps to verify the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information provided herein.
First Responder Technologies Inc,
#915–700 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC, V6C 1G8 Canada